Telegraph Media Group Limited 2016

Faits enregistrés en 2011

“The tool had earlier been used in the treatment of an unnamed patient who died of Group A streptococcus, and its non-disposable handle had not been cleaned before being turned on Mrs Thomason and five others at the Royal Albert and Edward Infirmany in Wigan, Lancashire. »

(…) « Hospital Policy at the time said that the laryngocope’s handle, onto which disposable blades are attached, did not need to be cleaned inbetween procédures.”

> Lire l’article en entier